09/02/2014 – 09/02/2014
Woodley Hill House
- “Why can’t I just forget what happened?”
- “Whenever I remember what he did, I feel the rage inside me. And yet I want to be free.”
- “It’s like it was yesterday not 20 years ago! Will it ever change?”
- “I don’t know why I close down in situations like that. Something comes over me and drains all my self-confidence.”
On this class you will learn:
- The festering impact that memories can have on our inner person
- Why some memories need healing
- About repressed memories
- Surface and root memories
- Specific and non-specific memories
- A simple procedure for leading people to freedom
The class will include a teaching session, demonstration, group and individual activation, and the all-important question & answer times. Teaching notes will be provide for those attending.
This Healing Master Class is part of a series to equip you to pray successfully for the sick. Each class can be taken as an stand-alone class or as part of the series.
You will have the opportunity to discover and grow in your healing gifts, practice in a safe environment and enable a greater understanding of how the gift and ministry operates biblically.