15/03/2015 – 15/03/2015
Woodley Hill House
The purpose of the annual Prophecy Master Class series is to provide a greater understanding of how the gift of Prophecy operates biblically, encourage people to develop their prophetic gift and provide the opportunity to practice in a safe and encouraging environment.
There will be three ‘How To’ Master Classes this year covering; –
- How to Interpret Prophecy [Sunday 15 March 2015]
- How to Respond to Prophecy [Sunday 07 June 2015]
- How to Test Prophecy [Sunday 13 September 2015]
The 15th March Master Class covers the important subject of ‘How to Interpret Prophecy’. This is a foundational area in the understanding of the prophetic gift; a major area of misunderstanding and mishandling in the operation of prophecy today; and an area critical in the fulfilment of prophecy in our lives.
This session will specifically include; –
- Biblical principles of interpreting prophecy
- Understanding different styles of imagery in prophecy
- Identifying the specific area of application
- The issues of timing in interpreting prophecy
- Common misunderstandings in the wider church
- Workshop examples to practice interpreting prophecy**
** There is the opportunity to submit prophetic words you have received, for interpretation at this Class, as long as they are submitted prior to the day.
The class will include a recorded teaching session, public personal prophetic ministry and the all-important question & answer times. Teaching notes will be provide for those attending as well as recordings of any prophetic ministry.
It will be held at Woodley Hill House, Reading, from 2pm [prompt] to 4pm on Sunday 15th March 2015. The cost is £10 per person or £5 for Students and unemployed. If you would like to book a place, please email email@example.com